Welcome to Paleo.In
"Paleo" is a word that means "old." We have chosen it
to precisely describe:
- The Paleo Alphabet, is a precise version of the 22 letter
Phoenician Alphabet, including 3 punctuation symbols, first used
on the stone tablets that held the 10 commandments given to Moses
on Mt. Sinai. This is the same language as was hidden by the Prophet
Daniel by the invention of "modern Hebrew."
- The Paleo Pronunciation, is a perfectly phonetic
vocalization of the Paleo Alphabet. It uses 22 consonantal sounds,
1 per letter, with 6 regular vowels.
- The Paleo Vocabulary, is the entire set of vocabulary words
used to write inspired scripture. The meaning of each word is
defined by its spelling, and constrained by the meanings of those letters.
- The Paleo Grammar, are the rules of sentence composition
for the sentences that make up inspired scripture.
- The Paleo Language, is the Paleo Alphabet, Pronunciation,
Vocabulary and Grammar, combined to form a stand alone language.
This is the original, inspired, language of the Bible.
- The Paleo Manuscript, is a restatement of the Bible, Genesis
through Revelation, using the Paleo Language. This is NOT a translation,
but a "digital remastering" of sacred scripture.
- The Paleo Seals, are a specialized use of the punctutation
characters that provide proof of divine authorship of the
inspired text. They provide the anchor points for removing additions.
When this work is finished, they will provide an inspired cross
- The Paleo Website, is our place to share what we know about
all aspects of Paleo related projects.
Work began on the first precursor project, Bible Time, in late 1997.
At that time we had no idea this would lead to fundamental manuscript work.
Several projects followed. Each project was a necessary precursor
to the current Paleo work.
- Bible Time, establishes a theory of how time works in the Bible,
using only the references to time found within scripture itself.
It establishes the calendar, restated forward from Adam, and finds the current
date on that calendar. It has significant implications regarding how many
modern headlines follow predicted Bible stories.
- Bible Clocks, establishes the structure of the Bible's time system
for units of time smaller than 1 calendar day. Using the calendar from
the Bible Time project, it establishes the prophetic time system used across
the days of Passion Week. It provides a meaningful understanding of the
units of time that make up a single calendar day.
- Bible Tribes, establishes the modern identities of the
Lost Tribes of ancient Israel. It uses a time based "Seal Date" strategy,
where each tribe ratifies, or "Seals" a national document on a prophetic date.
Including colonies, it covers virtually all nations on earth, not just
modern Israel. It also establishes a rudamentary tribal grid that can be
used to "normalize" many of the lists contained within scripture.
- Bible Book Order, establishes a fixed, inspired, order to the
books that make up the Canon. It is inspired by the 66 chapters of the
Book of Isaiah which establish chapter-to-book matches. This project
helps to verify the Protestant set of books as being the inspired set.
It provides important context for many other studies.
- Bible Dots, establishes that a pattern of repetition exists using
the inspired order of the Bible's books. These patterns of repetition operate
at the level of inspired chapters, something different than current
chapter breaks. These patterns of repetition also provide important context
for many other studies.
- Ezekiels Bones, establishes the design system used to form the
shapes of the Paleo Alphabet. It is inspired by Ezekiel's valley of dry
bones. It generates 3D models for the "Charioteer,"
the "Wheel within a Wheel," the "Item Set" and the "Letter Definitions."
The design constraints are high enough to suggest strongly that the alphabet's
letter shapes could only have come from a divine source.
We have a limited number of currently available online resources.
- Bible Research Bible (BRB), is a Research Bible intended to give
readers a feel for what a fully audited Bible might eventually feel like.
It will be replaced with a fully audited text once the Paleo Manuscript
- Calendar, is an online calendar tool that provides a map from
the date system used to write scripture to the modern calendar. Useful
for finding holidays on the 30 day/month system.
- Yahoo Group, is a place where we have conversation about these
projects, our status, and Bible Time related headlines as they pass in
We are currently working towards a letter-perfect Paleo Language
Bible Manuscript. We spend very little time on anything else.
This is a slow process, but we are making steady progress.
We will have more to say in due time.
Phil Stone, July 20, 2016